MIS #060 — 12 T’s of Female Sexual Wholeness (Guest on Dear Young Married Couple)
Want to understand female sexual wiring better and how you can have a “sextraordinary” marriage? In this episode #060, Laura joins Adam and Karissa King on their “Dear Young Married Couple” (DYMC) podcast to discuss the “12 T’s of Female Sexual Wholeness” from Laura’s book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage. These 12 “T’s” provide a recipe of key ingredients especially for women to embrace their sexuality and wholeness — necessary for a “sextraordinary” marriage.
Show Notes (resources mentioned):
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Book – From Honeymoon to Happily Ever After: 23 Keys to Prepare for a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW)
- Handout – Rocket Fuel for Female Sexual Desire – How Women Get in the Mood (Diagram)
- Handout – Bridges to Desire – Getting From 0 – 60 Sexually
- Handout – Sexual Accelerators & Brakes Worksheet
- Workshop – “Sexual Wholeness Workshop for Women” (Sep 19, 2020) – (see StrengtheningMarriage.com| Events Page)
- “The Marital Intimacy Show Podcast” with Laura M. Brotherson (see TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com)
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com