MIS #061–Is Marital Intimacy Still a Question Mark? (Guest on “Balance reDefined”)
In this episode #061 – “Is Marital Intimacy Still a Question Mark?” – learn about the top issues for women regarding marital intimacy, what holds women back from wanting and fully enjoying intimacy, and how women can make things better in their marriages. Laura joins Connie Sokol on the “Balance reDefined” radio show to help women recognize and work through the intimacy issues they face in their marriages.
Show Notes (resources mentioned):
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW)
- Workshop – “Sexual Wholeness Workshop for Women” (Sep 19, 2020) – (see StrengtheningMarriage.com| Events Page)
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com