Sexual Wholeness for Women
“Embracing Your Sexuality & Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage”
Register Now!! For a fun, educational and transformative experience!!
- Online Course Includes
- Online Course – Topics
- Registration Information
- Praise For
- Video Testimonials
- About Laura
Are you tired of sex being a constant source of contention in your marriage?!
Are you ready to learn how to embrace and nurture your God-given sexuality?!
Are you ready to take your sexual relationship to the next level?!
Are you ready to embrace your God-given sexuality?! Are you ready for “Awesomeness” in your marriage?!! Many couples find that their sexual relationship is the main source of frustration and contention in their marriage. They don’t know what they can do about it. This course is the answer!! It’s a step-by-step blueprint to AWESOMENESS in your intimate relationship–embracing and developing your sexuality and creating a “sextraordinary” marriage but on your own time and from the comfort of your own home!
This “Sexual Wholeness for Women” online course will shed light on how a healthy, mutually fulfilling sexual relationship is created and what women can specifically do to have it for themselves. We’ll empower women to understand . Women have been mysteries to themselves (and their husbands) for too long! Give yourself and your marriage the GIFT of Sexual Wholeness!!
Maybe you’ve already developed your social self or your spiritual self. Is it time to work on developing your sexual self? We’ll walk you through the tools needed to transform your sense of self to include a healthy sexual self so that you can more fully embrace and nurture your God-given sexuality and create your very own sextraordinary marriage!
We are currently offering this phenomenal, in-depth, transformative course at a discounted pre-release price of $795. This “Sexual Wholeness for Women” online course includes our live workshop recording, and a step-by-step process toward attaining sexual wholeness in your marriage! The 12 modules in this course are a deep dive into applying the 12 T’s of female sexual wholeness addressed in Laura’s book Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage.
NOTE TO HUSBANDS: I know most men would be willing to walk through fire to have their wife do something like this. But guys, she’s got to choose this for herself if you’re gonna get the good kind of “I want you!” sex that we’ll be working toward in this course. Your part is to NOT “mess with her agency” by putting any pressure on her. She’s got to freely choose!
How Do I Justify the Cost?
- 1) Cheaper Than Therapy. With sex therapy at $150+/hour, this step-by-step course may be worth more than 30 hours of counseling. Seeing Laura in direct counseling equivalent to what you’ll get in this course would cost nearly $5000.
- 2) Cheaper Than Divorce. Many marriages subsist way below their potential. Sexual issues create significant susceptibility to divorce. This course is a lot cheaper than a disconnected and dissatisfied marriage… and definitely cheaper than divorce!!
Why Do I Need this “Sexual Wholeness” Course?
- Don’t Know What to Do? Many couples find that the sexual relationship is the main source of frustration and contention in their marriage. They don’t know what to do about it. This course will walk women step-by-step through the process of embracing and developing their sexuality, but on their own time and at their own pace.
- Don’t Have to Wait for Help. Since Laura consistently has a waitlist of 9-12 months to get in to see her, this course provides a unique opportunity to get some intensive insights and direction without having to wait! Instead of waiting to see Laura for sex therapy, you can now do much of the work yourself. With this online course, you don’t have to wait to embrace your sexual wholeness and create marital oneness as well!
- Work at Your Own Pace. This course is self-help sex therapy! You can work at your own pace, and have the convenience and comfort of working from your own home. Many of the interactive exercises not only develop your own sexuality, but also invite joint exercises with your husband.
- Can’t Find Good Help. Finding wholesome, appropriate information and therapeutic help for one’s intimate relationship facilitated by a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist with a Christian perspective is nearly non-existent. Not everyone will go see a sex therapist, if they can even find one they can trust. Laura is one of few trusted, Christian resources for real help with the delicate, divine, and taboo topic of sex. This course provides a way to get an intensive, educational, and therapeutic experience toward “sexual wholeness” not available anywhere else!
- Online Process Groups. Course participants will have the option of participating in a small “process group.” There’s such incredible power in a group experience of learning together and transforming your self and your marriage with others who are also trying to do the same. It’s often the final piece needed for women to create their own “sextraordinary” marriage.
This fabulous “Sexual Wholeness for Women” online course includes the following:
- 6 hours of live workshop recordings
- All worksheets, assessments, and exercises beyond what was part of the live workshop
- 30+ hours of intimate learning and therapeutic processing (worth over $5000 in counseling)
- Your own copy of Knowing HER Intimately
- Additional (optional) small “process groups” with Laura herself for online course participants! This will be a powerful addition given the unique environment of learning and discussing such intimate information in an open and wholesome interactive group setting. (There’s magic in the group experience to transform your life in ways not replicable elsewhere!!)
- Insight, fun, transformation…and MUCH MORE!!
Purchase Laura’s 12-week online course and begin your transformative journey toward embracing your sexuality and creating your own “sextraordinary” marriage!!
Some of the topics we’ll discuss and work on during the course are:
- The Spirituality of Sex
- Sexuality and Wholeness
- Developing a Healthy Sexual Mindset
- The Good Girl Syndrome
- Levels of Sexual Development
- How To’s for Embracing Your Sexual Identity
- How To’s for Developing Your Sexual Desire
- Sexual Wholeness and “I Want You Sex!”
- Body Image and Lovemaking
- Creating Emotional Foreplay
- Making Sex a Priority
- Identifying Your Bridges to Desire
- Arousal Helpers for the Mind
- Auditory Arousal
- The Bliss of a Kiss
- Sexual Desire Discrepancies
- Sexual Wiring Differences
- Secrets of Female Sexual Desire
- Understanding The Big “O”
- Tuning In
- Identifying Your Sexual Brakes and Accelerators
- Differentiation of Self
- Developing Your Fun and Flirty Self
- Keeping the Spark Alive
- Learning to Let Go
REGISTRATION OPTIONS – The following are the registration items you will find when you click on this REGISTRATION link and chose the “Sexual Wholeness for Women – ONLINE COURSE:”
#1 – $795 – one-time payment of $795
#2 – 4 x $225 – four monthly payments of $225
NOTE: Price goes up to $995 after Jan 1, 2021 so don’t wait!
Note from Laura: “If you’re ready to experience sexual wholeness and awesomeness in your marriage this is the step-by-step blueprint to achieve the intimate relationship that you may now only dream of. I know ‘cuz I’ve walked the path myself and know it works!! Don’t end up regretting missing out on this reduced price!!”
Email us or Contact us at: (801) 709-0253 (voice or text)
Here’s what participants have to say about Laura’s workshops and what you can expect by joining us for this “Sexual Wholeness” online course:
“I love Laura’s enthusiasm and spiritual understanding of the power of sexual wholeness in our lives and in our marriages! Her energy and enthusiasm is so contagious!! I especially loved the interaction among attendees and to know I’m definitely not alone!”
“I’ve never heard sex spoken about in such a hopeful and wonderful way. I now understand that sex has been given to us as a gift! I now have a positive understanding of sex! This has changed the way I think about and approach sex. The impossible feels more possible now and even more desirable!”
“The tools provided are amazing ways of achieving a higher degree of self-awareness and sexual wholeness.”
“This course will expand your entire being—not just your sexual self. It enlightens your knowledge and understanding of yourself, your spouse and your relationship. This workshop literally heals your soul—not just your sex life!”
“I LOVED the focus on sexuality being about me and my sexuality. I loved that this was about me becoming more whole! That is a much better motivator and probably the only thing that would really empower me to work through this to develop my sexual wholeness!”
“I loved how personable Laura was and that she knew my name and chatted with us! She made everyone feel so welcome. I love Laura’s personality and passion for strengthening marriages intimately.”
“This is the first time in my life that I’ve talked about sexuality and intimacy in detail when there was more than one other person in the room. It was refreshing to hear others ask questions and share comments in such a wholesome and candid environment.”
“I loved how this sensitive subject was discussed so easily and matter of factly. She made everyone feel comfortable with the subject matter and was so informative. Laura’s knowledge of sexual topics (across the board) was amazing as was her willingness to talk about anything without hesitation or reservation.”
“I loved getting to know other members of the group and to hear their perspectives and questions. It was so nice to be around so many women that are all wanting to improve their marriages. It was great to see that everyone has ‘stuff!’ The humor in the group was fun too.”
Click Here – to learn more about Laura’s presentation style!
The following are some of the testimonials from the live workshop about what to expect and how it’s blessed these women’s lives. The live workshop recordings are part of this online course!
“I wanted to want to have sex more. So I have sex with my husband more times than not because he wants it. So I wanted to want it more.”
“You can read it in text but until you have someone verbalizing it to you… I’ve just had a lot more light bulb moments.”
“Because sex has been so degraded through life, we need to make it a positive thing in the world.”
“I think she has just made me realize how important it is for us to see ourselves as a sexual being because it effects every other part of our life, and I had never thought about it like that.”
“It’s given me a to-do list of things I can work on and not just blame everything on my spouse… It’s made me be more accepting of who I am as well as knowing what things I can work on.”
“There was a questionnaire where we evaluated where we are on a scale of 1 to 10, and the areas where I felt I had lower rankings were actually the things that were more my responsibility, which surprised me… It was good to become aware of where I have more responsibility maybe in this department than I had given myself credit for.”
“She teaches 12 amazing tools that will transform your way of thinking about yourself and your spouse and sex…your way of being and connecting. It will help you to truly know yourself intimately and more fully.”
“I really appreciate that you’ve told us to take charge of our sex life and that it’s not our husbands’ responsibility necessarily to know what we need. So just having these points that I can touch on with him and have more clarity of what I should be asking for, what I should figure out about myself has been so helpful.”
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and Certified Sex Therapist, Laura M. Brotherson is the founder of “The Marital Intimacy Institute” with a mission to help couples create “sextraordinary” marriages. She counsels with couples and individuals in private practice (and online) and is passionate about helping couples navigate the intricacies of intimacy–specializing in healthy sexuality, sex therapy, and sex addiction.
She is the author of the best-selling book, And They Were Not Ashamed: Strengthening Marriage through Sexual Fulfillment, Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage and now her latest book — From Honeymoon to Happily Ever After: 23 Keys to Prepare for a Sextraordinary Marriage.
As a Certified Family Life Educator, Laura is also actively engaged in helping to build strong marriages and families by providing marriage education through “Couples’ Cruises,” articles, newsletters, radio and television broadcasts, “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcasts, and presenting at conferences and workshops. Laura is a regular contributor to the KSL Television “Studio 5” morning show. Laura and her husband, Kevin, are the parents of three grown children and are the founders of StrengtheningMarriage.com—your trusted resource for education, products and services to strengthen marriages … intimately!