In this Episode #030 “I Am a Sexual Being, and It’s Good — Developing a Sexual Identity” on “The Marital Intimacy Show,” marriage and intimacy expert, Laura M. Brotherson encourages women to embrace and develop their sexual identity–to be able to say “I am a sexual being, and it’s good!”
She shares four things that are different about a woman who has embraced her sexuality, and also discusses various tasks and questions women can explore in developing their sexual identity.
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com