In this Episode #030 “I Am a Sexual Being, and It’s Good — Developing a Sexual Identity” on “The Marital Intimacy Show,” marriage and intimacy expert, Laura M. Brotherson encourages women to embrace and develop their sexual identity–to be able to say “I am a sexual being, and it’s good!”
She shares four things that are different about a woman who has embraced her sexuality, and also discusses various tasks and questions women can explore in developing their sexual identity.
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, marriage and intimacy expert and bestselling author, takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering couples to strengthen their marriages intimately, and create the relationship of their dreams. It’s time to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship — emotionally, spiritually and sexually.