With so many weddings and anniversaries happening during the summer months, it’s a good idea to have a few traditions to help you honor and celebrate your marriage and wedding anniversary. What wedding/marriage traditions do you have? We’d love to add to our list, but here are some to get you started!
Wedding Anniversary Traditions
- Watch your wedding video.
- Go through your wedding photo album.
- Have a special couple portrait taken. Check out the many fun Couples Photos on StrengtheningMarriage.com!
- Get your rings cleaned.
- Go out for a special breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Write down your “How We Met” story or review it together!
- Review and revise your lists of the top 10 things that make you feel loved.
- Get away for an overnight stay. A favorite place is The Anniversary Inn! Fans of StrengtheningMarriage.com can even receive a fabulous 25% discount!
- On your special getaway take the book 365 Questions for Couples and/or the Table Topics Couples Edition to get to know each other even better!
- Make love as many times that day (or week, or month) as the number of years you’ve been married (whichever is more doable! : )
- Go for a nice romantic walk some evening…be sure to hold hands though!
- Get some pretty flowers. You gotta have flowers! (…unless your wife is anti-flowers! : )
Please share your anniversary traditions and/or other marriage traditions here!