MIS #062–Understanding Female Sexual Wiring (Guest on “On The Brighter Side”)
This episode #062 “Understanding Female Sexual Wiring” comes from a super fun conversation certified sex therapist, Laura M. Brotherson had with the fabulous Monica Tanner of the “On the Brighter Side” podcast. Monica asks all about the 12 T’s of female sexual wiring found in the 12 chapters of Laura’s book Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage to help women (and men) better understand all the intricacies of how women are wired so that they can also create their own “sextraordinary” marriage!
Show Notes (resources mentioned):
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW)
- Handout – Rocket Fuel for Female Sexual Desire – How Women Get in the Mood (Diagram)
- Handout – Bridges to Desire – Getting From 0 – 60 Sexually
- Handout – Sexual Accelerators & Brakes Worksheet
- Workshop – “Sexual Wholeness Workshop for Women” (Sep 19, 2020) – (see StrengtheningMarriage.com| Events Page)
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com
Click Here! — Listen to MIS #062 on iTunes
Click Here! — Find this episode on “On The Brighter Side”
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – “Quick List”
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – Full List (with descriptions)