In this episode #047 “Good Girls Do! Countering the Good Girl Syndrome in Marriage,” on “The Marital Intimacy Show,” marriage and intimacy expert, Laura M. Brotherson shares a resource to help couples identify and overcome negative conditioning about sex and be able to say, “Yes! In marriage, Good Girls Do!”
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, marriage and intimacy expert and bestselling author, takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering couples to strengthen their marriages intimately, and create the relationship of their dreams. It’s time to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship — emotionally, spiritually and sexually.