~ JOB OPENING!! ~
Part-time Administrative Assistant
Working for Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST
“The Marital Intimacy Institute”
Posted 7/13/20 – (We hope to choose someone asap this week!)
We are currently looking to hire a part-time, long-term “Administrative Assistant” with a captivating, positive, attitude. We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person who is able to work well in a quick-paced environment and is committed to helping us continue to succeed in our mission to strengthen marriages intimately!! This position requires a confident, self-driven individual with excellent communication, follow through and attention to detail. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher and Social Media post creation and scheduling required. This position provides for great flexibility by allowing you to work virtually (if not in Utah County) about 15-20 hours per week and receive valuable on-the-job training while helping to change lives!
Job Description – Part-time Administrative Assistant over client care and social media marketing
- Part time position – 15-20 hours/week
- $12-$15/hr, depending on skills and experience
- Virtual position (Utah county applicants a plus for in-person needs)
- Flexible but consistent hours
- Long-term position (due to training needed to become fully effective)
- Apply asap as position starts immediately
- Client care assistant (e.g. attend to client texts, emails, scheduling/setting recurring appts, billing, sending follow-up resources)
- Managing Laura’s client wait list
- Updating multiple tracking logs
- Occasionally preparing simple PowerPoint presentations, flyers, posters
- Assisting with social media post/meme creation and scheduling
- Manage social media giveaways of Laura’s books
- Assist with scheduling/set up of Laura’s events and speaking engagements
- Working collaboratively as a team with other administrative assistants on overlapping responsibilities
- Cleaning our Provo “Marital Intimacy Institute” office (if local – weekly)
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word word-processing, Excel and Publisher programs (additional graphics programs a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint presentation program
- Excellent spelling and proofreading skills
- Excellent graphics design skills
- Excellent social media/marketing skills
- Excellent writing skills a plus to write articles from Laura’s books and material
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Knowledge of Laura’s books, websites a plus
Systems We Use (…can learn some of these on the job)
- ToDoist – online, shared, task, project management system
- WhatsApp – online group messaging among multiple assistants
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- EnGuard – encrypted email system
- Constant Contact – newsletter program
- SimplePractice – client management system
- WordPress – our website program
- YouTube – video platform to host our videos
- Google Voice
- Instagram – @StrengtheningMarriage
- Facebook – @StrengtheningMarriage
- Twitter – @LauraBrotherson (StrengthenMarriage)
- Tap Bio – for Instagram marketing – posts’ links to additional resources
- StrengtheningMarriage.com (main website)
- MaritalIntimacyInstitute.com (counseling website)
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com (our podcast)
- Laura’s books:
To Apply for This Position
- Please send a cover letter to this email adr briefly responding to each bullet point in this job description information with your thoughts, situation, skills, experience, etc. as this gives us insight into how able to you are to immediately step into this work and how you do things.
- Please include your resume.
- Please include your reasons for wanting to work with us! 🙂
- Please include links to any of your own social media pages so we can get to know you a little.
- Feel free to share anything else you think would be helpful for us to know about your skills!
- If you have some samples that you can send us to show your social media marketing, graphic design work, PowerPoint presentations, etc. please include that as well.
- We will review all applicants and contact you as soon as we make a decision.
We hope you will be the next “Administrative Assistant” we welcome to our marriage-strengthening team!! 🙂