The Northwest Coalition for Healthy Intimacy Conference
September 13, 2014
You won’t want to miss this conference especially if pornography has touched your life–whether directly or indirectly. The Northwest Coalition for Healthy Intimacy Conference 2014 — “Restoring Intimacy” is designed to empower you to build healthy relationships and avoid the negative effects of unhealthy sexualized media. There are many great speakers speaking on many great topics!
“Restoring Intimacy” — NWCHI Conf 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Doubletree Lloyd Center
1000 NE Multnomah St., Portland, OR 97232
$90 or $110 at the door
- Emotional, spiritual and physical intimacy
- Impact of social media
- Emotionally healthy families
- Neuroplasticity and how sexualized media affects the brain
- Preventing or healing from addiction
- Letting go of toxic shame
- Fostering honesty, transparency, understanding and forgiveness
|Register online at www.nwchi.org|
Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D.
“Spiritual, Emotional and Physical Intimacy”
- Author of “The 30-Day Marriage Makeover,” “Intimacy Anorexia,” “The Ten-Minute Marriage Principle” and “7 Love Agreements”
- Appearances on Oprah, Dr. Phil, Good Morning America, CNN, 20/20, and 48 Hours
- Executive Director of Heart to Heart Counseling Center, Colorado
- President of American Association of Sex Addiction Therapists (AASAT)
Conference includes exclusive pre-screening of “The Heart of the Matter: Finding Light in the Darkness of Pornography Addiction”