Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
MIS #069 – 20 Keys to Healthy Sexuality, Part 1 (Guest on Illuminate)
In this episode #069 “20 Keys to Healthy Sexuality, Part 1” Laura has a great conversation with fellow therapist Geoff Steurer on his “Illuminate” podcast where they talk about healthy sexuality instead of the common focus for many to just focus on unhealthy sexuality. Laura walks through her full list of 20 characteristics of healthy and unhealthy sexuality providing a template of what a healthy sexual relationship looks like especially when couples may have had their sexual relationship pornified by our society!
Show Notes (Resources mentioned):
- Handout – Characteristics of Healthy and Unhealthy Sexuality – “Raising the Bar”
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW) – (see MaritalIntimacyInstitute.com | Resources Page)
You can find Laura on Instagram or Facebook (@StrengtheningMarriage) and check out her websites:
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com
Click Here! — Listen to MIS #069 on iTunes
Click Here! — Find this episode on “Illuminate” podcast
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – “Quick List”
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – Full List (with descriptions)