Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
MIS #067 – Differences Between Healthy and Unhealthy Sexuality, Part 2 (Guest on Breaking the Silence)
In this episode #067 “Differences Between Healthy and Unhealthy Sexuality, Part 2” Laura talks with the fabulous people from Reach 10 on their “Breaking the Silence” podcast about what the differences are between healthy and unhealthy sexuality. We highlight some of the 20 characteristics of healthy and unhealthy sexuality from the handout Laura has compiled on the subject.
Show Notes (Resources mentioned):
- Handout – Characteristics of Healthy and Unhealthy Sexuality – “Raising the Bar”
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW) – (see MaritalIntimacyInstitute.com | Resources Page)
You can find Laura on Instagram or Facebook (@StrengtheningMarriage) and check out her websites:
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com
Click Here! — Listen to MIS #067 on iTunes
Click Here! — Find this episode on “Breaking the Silence” podcast
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – “Quick List”
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – Full List (with descriptions)