MIS #063 – Q&A – Sex – Vital for a Healthy Marriage, Part 1 (Guest on “Elevate Your Marriage”)
This episode #063 “Q&A – Sex – Vital for a Healthy Marriage, Part 1” comes from a fun conversation certified sex therapist, Laura M. Brotherson had with the darling Trina Glines of the “Elevate Your Marriage” podcast. Trina had lots of fun questions from her book club ladies about the information in Laura’s book And They Were Not Ashamed: Strengthening Marriage through Sexual Fulfillment to help them understand the importance of sex as a vital part of a healthy marriage. We’ll discuss things like: “sex as a decision,” “learning how to climax,” “why sex is important,” etc.
Show Notes (resources mentioned):
- Book – And They Were Not Ashamed — Strengthening Marriage through Sexual Fulfillment
- Book – Knowing HER Intimately: 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
- Handout – Knowing HER Intimately– 12 Essential Ingredients for a Sextraordinary Marriage (OVERVIEW) – (see MaritalIntimacyInstitute.com | Resources Page)
- Online Course– “Sexual Wholeness for Women” – (see StrengtheningMarriage.com|Events Page)
- TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com – “The Marital Intimacy Show” podcast website
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com
Click Here! — Listen to MIS #063 on iTunes
Click Here! — Find this episode on “Elevate Your Marriage”
Click Here! — To Watch on YouTube
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – “Quick List”
Click Here! — MIS Episodes – Full List (with descriptions)