In this episode #036 “Beating the Body Image Blues: Part 2 — Emotional Eating” on “The Marital Intimacy Show,” marriage and intimacy expert, Laura M. Brotherson discusses the issue of body image, weight and emotional eating. Learn how to stop the negative self-talk that feeds into emotional eating, and be able to say to yourself and your husband, “I like who I am. I like my body, and I’m happy to share myself with you.”
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, marriage and intimacy expert and bestselling author, takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering couples to strengthen their marriages intimately, and create the relationship of their dreams. It’s time to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship — emotionally, spiritually and sexually.