For men, sexual desire tends to be a reaction, whereas for women, desire often requires a decision. For women, desire tends to show up after women mentally decide to engage, followed by some degree of mental/emotional and/or sexual arousal. In this Episode #017 — “Desire is a Decision” of The Marital Intimacy Show marriage and intimacy expert, Laura M. Brotherson, helps women identify four things that often get in the way of that first step of deciding to “go with it.” Couples don’t have to be hostage to that elusive “mood” when they understand a woman’s unique sexual wiring.
The Marital Intimacy Show Info
We get to talk about sex!! How fun is that!? Show host, Laura M. Brotherson, LMFT, CST, marriage counselor, certified sex therapist, and best-selling author takes on the taboo subject of SEX — shining a needed light into the intricacies of intimacy and marriage. “The Marital Intimacy Show” provides straight talk about empowering women and couples to create the intimate relationship of their dreams. This podcast is your trusted Christian resource to strengthen marriages intimately and help you create your own “sextraordinary” marriage!! You’ll find inspiration to:
- Elevate the gift of sexual enjoyment to its divinely intended place.
- Embrace the God-given gift of sexuality.
- Learn the secrets of sexual satisfaction.
- Find solutions to the intimacy issues that plague so many marriages.
- Create a mutually fulfilling, intimately connected, and passionate relationship: emotionally, spiritually and sexually.
Find us at TheMaritalIntimacyShow.com