“The Dating Divas” SPECIAL! Get Laura’s Book!
50% off … just $9!
(only thru Fri 3/22 at 12 midnight MST)!
If you missed the call, but want to hear it you can access the recording of the seminar by signing up for The Dating Divas Community for a small fee. You can learn more here on The Dating Diva’s “Meet the Expert — Laura Brotherson” post!
Related Resources (discussed during the seminar and Q&A segment):
SEMINAR RECORDING — Click here to sign up for The Dating Divas Community (for a small fee) to hear the recording of Laura’s seminars!
WORKSHEET — Love Language Worksheet — Identify the top ten behaviors that make you feel loved!
- ARTICLE — “Daddywork — A Great Aphrodisiac for Wives“
- LAURA’S WEBSITE — StrengtheningMarriage.com
LAURA’S BOOK — And They Were Not Ashamed–Strengthening Marriage through Sexual Fulfillment (especially read chapters 3-5 for intricacies of female sexual wiring and male/female sexual differences) — This book is also available in the following formats: CD Audio Book, Downloadable Audio (Audible.com), Amazon Kindle eBook, and Barnes & Noble Nook book.
- LAURA’S PODCASTS — The Marital Intimacy Show by Laura M. Brotherson
- BOOK — The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
- BOOK — His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Jr. Harley
- BOOK (Stepfamilies) — How To Win As A Stepfamily by Emily & John Visher; Strengthening Your Stepfamily by Elizabeth Einstein, Linda Albert — Review: “This is the perfect resource for all who are considering stepfamily living or have already committed. It is not just a book about stepfamilies, but instead a detailed manual on how to create a strong stepfamily unit. The ideas and strategies are clear and compelling. Be prepared to enjoy coming home!” – Jon Carlson
- BOOK (Stepfamilies) — Remarriage Checkup, The: Tools to Help Your Marriage Last a Lifetime by Ron Deal, David Olson — Review: “Ron Deal, the leading Christian remarriage authority, and David Olson, a seasoned marriage and family expert, give couples hope that they can have strong, healthy marriages. Their advice grows out of Olson’s National Survey of Couples Creating Stepfamilies, the largest study of its kind ever conducted. As couples work through the chapters in conjunction with an online Couple Checkup, they’ll discover ways to improve all aspects of their marriage and build on its strengths.”
LAURA’S NEWSLETTER — Laura’s “Straight Talk about Strengthening Marriage” newsletter
- SEMINARS — All of Laura’s Dating Diva Seminars, etc.
- Past Seminar #2 — “Emotional Foreplay” (Sep 26, 2012)
- Past Seminar #1 — “Three Keys to Spicing Up Your Sexual Relationship” (Apr 18, 2012)
- CARTOON — Everyone wants to change their spouse, but no one wants to do the hard work of changing themselves.